IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Remote Install or Portable Version

I use a tiny little script to run maintenance on my family and friend's PCs when I see them. The script calls a few Freeware programs and does a nice job of cleaning up a computer. I'd like to replace my command line version of DIRMS with Smart Defrag.

To do this I'm thinking I will need a portable version of Smart Defrag or (at least) be able to copy my current installation/configuration to be used on another computer. Is this available? I really don't want to have to install and configure Smart Defrag every time I need it.

Also, if I a "portable" version of the software is not available is it possible to do a silent install of the software with an answer file?

**UPDATE** I copied the install directory from my computer to a test virtual machine that I have. It seems to work. I wonder now if there is a way to begin a Defrag & Optimize from a command line? Also, is there a way to copy the scheduled scan over from one PC to another?

Thanks,

MJ

Archived