IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Auto updated to ASC Ultimate 6

pell31

Excuse my ignorance guys,

I'm just an old fogey and not particularly PC savvy.

I read so much about removing the previous version,

does the auto update do that for me.

It does seem to be working OK for me,

but it has removed my Iobit un-installer from the previous version

(ASC 5 with AV 2013)

which I relied on heavily to remove unwanted programmes.

Will we get the uninstaller back again?

If I clear my RAM what effect will it have on my PC? (reading 39%)

Hi pell31, :grin:

First of all, you can use stand alone IObit Uninstaller 2.4, so you will not be dependent on on any kind of ASC installation/uninstallation/update. The download link is in IObit Uninstaller v2.4 is released! thread.

Manual update should normaly work OK, but it will not clear all the remnants of other/older versions of ASC, you should apply Clean Install

method for that.

Usually, Auto Update does not update the version changes, so you should download the setup file for the new version and manually update.

If you install Advanced SystemCare Ultimate, there will be recent IObit Uninstaller program in the Tools section of it.

Clearing RAM will give you more free RAM for other programs to use, so your PC will not stall/freeze, as the available RAM will not be too small amount or close to 0%.

I hope this is simple enough and will be helpful.

Cheers.

Archived