IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

asc6 crashes when opening it: OFTEN

JohnRN1

When I open ASC v6 it locks up and won't run. If I click on the "x" to close it, a windows box comes up that says "...there was a prblem..." This lock up occurs quite often, perhaps 8 out of 10 times when I go to open it, and no matter where I try to open asc6: quick start menu, or in the performance box.

Do I need to do a reinstall of this version. I have the pro version of asc6 and my registration number.

Thanks in advance,

JohnRN1

Hi JohnRN1, nice to see you back in the forum! :grin:

I would suggest a Clean Install, and please do not forget to show your hidden files/folders to delete the relevant. Also registry cleaning after uninstall is advisable.

The most recent ASC6 can be downloaded from the link in Advanced SystemCare 6.0.8.182 is available. (updated-1211) thread.

Please keep your license code in a safe location, so you can copy and paste it after installation

Since your registration to the forum, we have added another part OS + Computer Details, to be filled in Users' Public Profiles reachable in User CP at the top left of every forum page.

It is strongly advisable to fill in that place to help us to help you better.

Fx, if I knew the OS, I could have pointed out the relevant locations for the folders/files to be deleted if the Users want a clean install but do not know the exact locations.

Thank you and cheers.

Hi JohnRN1, nice to see you back in the forum! :grin:

I would suggest a Clean Install, and please do not forget to show your hidden files/folders to delete the relevant. Also registry cleaning after uninstall is advisable.

The most recent ASC6 can be downloaded from the link in Advanced SystemCare 6.0.8.182 is available. (updated-1211) thread.

Please keep your license code in a safe location, so you can copy and paste it after installation

Since your registration to the forum, we have added another part OS + Computer Details, to be filled in Users' Public Profiles reachable in User CP at the top left of every forum page.

It is strongly advisable to fill in that place to help us to help you better.

Fx, if I knew the OS, I could have pointed out the relevant locations for the folders/files to be deleted if the Users want a clean install but do not know the exact locations.

Thank you and cheers.

Thank you for your quuick response to my question. I wll try a new clean install, but I don't see any "users' Public Profile reachable in User CP at the top left of every forum page."

My system Info:

OS Name Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium

Version 6.0.6002 Service Pack 2 Build 6002

Other OS Description Not Available

OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation

System Name DAVID-PC

System Manufacturer Hewlett-Packard

System Model HP G60 Notebook PC

System Type X86-based PC

Processor Pentium® Dual-Core CPU T4200 @ 2.00GHz, 2000 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)

BIOS Version/Date Hewlett-Packard F.65, 12/15/2010

SMBIOS Version 2.4

Windows Directory C:\Windows

System Directory C:\Windows\system32

Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1

Locale United States

Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.0.6002.18005"

User Name David-PC\David

Time Zone Central Standard Time

Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 3.00 GB

Total Physical Memory 2.93 GB

Available Physical Memory 1.68 GB

Total Virtual Memory 6.09 GB

Available Virtual Memory 4.71 GB

Page File Space 3.22 GB

Page File C:\pagefile.sys

I hope this helps,

JohnRN1

Thanks for the info JohnRN1.

I have entered part of the info to your Profile.

Please enter the other security softwares and IObit products.

The User CP and Editing Profile is shown in the attached images.

You have to sign in to the Forum to see them.

Cheers.

[EDIT] by Mel: Unrelated to the thread... I am curious as to what software you used to generate those screenshots Enoskype. Thanks in advance!

Archived