IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problem with system tray icon

I have been using ISD 1.02 on an XP(sp4) machine and a VISTA Home (sp1) machine. Vista cannot hold on to the system try icon when doing normal booting. XP, however works fine. I don't use the auto defrag because I don't think it's friendly to my work flow, however I do use the scheduling and I really do like to see what's running on my computer. Has anyone truly fixed this sys tray icon problem? If so, how? I have unistalled, reinstalled, registry cleaned, temp file deleted... anything and everything to wipe it, yet as soon as the first install and possible reboot in general, the tray icon will not load properly.

I love the product, but I'm afraid I will have to stop using it if I can't see it running... seems so simple... a system tray icon.

Man, just when you think computing and software is over a slump, into a pit we go.

Archived