IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

MemCleaner in AWC2

bgaughr

I couldn't find anything in the Help section and couldn't find anything in the forum on this, so here it goes.

1. Does MemCleaner run all the time even if Advanced Window Care is minimized to the tray?

2. When it is running, does MemCleaner automatically clean the memory at some point/parameter setting (like <50% or something like that)? If not, what is the criteria for it cleaning the memory?

3. If I do not want to have the AWC application running in the tray, can I just run the MemCleaner.exe and, if so, will if perform the cleaning process based upon whatever parameters it has established?

4. Is there a way to have MemCleaner minimized to the tray and show it operating. It currently minimizes to the Task Bar.

5. Finally, I currently use FreeRam XP Pro for monitoring and optimizing my memory. Is there any know conflict if another RAM cleaner is also being used? In your opinion, what would be the advantage of just using MemCleaner?

Thank you for your help. I enjoy using AWC2 and it seems to do a good job of keeping this clean and more efficient.

Hi bgaughr and vk3xem,

I will try to clarify some of the points according to my findings.

1. Most probably you have to run memcleaner too.

2. I do not know the parameter, but memcleaner is automatically cleaning when it is running.

3. Parameter is the same and you can run memcleaner alone.

4. If IObit does not put this function, I suggest you to use "Power Menu Version 1.5.1" (http://www.veridicus.com/tummy/programming/powermenu). Although it does not work for AWC, it does work for memcleaner and most of the all other Windows' windows.

5. I use many Ram cleaners together with Memcleaner and none of them conflicts with it. (I only use Memcleaner with Vista)

I hope this may be helpful but we should hear exact answers from Tim.

enoskype

4. If IObit does not put this function, I suggest you to use "Power Menu Version 1.5.1" (http://www.veridicus.com/tummy/programming/powermenu). Although it does not work for AWC, it does work for memcleaner and most of the all other Windows' windows.

Nice little programme, I like how it can be hidden from view altogether. That's how I would like Mem Cleaner to work too if it totally automatic.

Archived