IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Silent Switch??

tym

I like many others use nlite for xp. The free verson of advanced system care I just love.

Problem is the silent install for nlite. Anyone have the switch to install this program completley silent?

I have tried "asc-setup.exe" /VERYSILENT /SUPPRESSMSGBOXES /NORESTART /SP-

Still tries to open a browser and run and configure, Any ideas. I would think there would be a way.

Create your own installer.

Drop the contents from an installed version to a folder on the destination machine. Set all the options you want first so the config.ini file has the settings you want to use as default (Or have your installer change it on the fly).

Edit the following section in the Windows registry (Change the path to your created destination path if different from the original:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"SmartDefrag"="\"C:\\Program Files\\IObit\\IObit SmartDefrag\\IObit SmartDefrag.exe\" /StartUp"

To run the program immediately after install, run the following command:

%INSTALL DIRECTORY%\IObit SmartDefrag.exe /startup

That's it.

Archived