IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC6.2 and on, a feature I would love to see

SG9

In the program.

It would be awesome to have a slide up function in the lower right like the ASC6.2 cleaning alert, to alert the user the program detected and stopped a web beacon from a website tracker, tracking the user on the website where the tracker beacon was placed by a third party or whoever tracks visitors.

I had this in a program years ago that found a website I visited had trackers alerting someone at the website I was on their network. As a matter of fact, it told me many other websites used trackers when a viewer came on their website.

This tracker web beacon detector also showed me other logged in users who had the beacon attached to their logins.

The tracker alert would identify the location of the web beacon with an alert and the image used to do the tracking was blocked with a red X instead of the image pixel showing. I found the nefarious websites did this with what is called a zero.gif or small un-noticable image pixel.

Archived