IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Registry Cleaners

Regular installation and uninstallation of programs and applications generates extra and invalid Windows registry entries causing slow system speed, PC crash, Blue Screen of death, PC freezing, etc. To come out from this situation use RecoveryFix for Registry Cleaner software.

Thanks

EDIT: I have moved this post here from thread "Registry Cleaner Necessary" in ASC 6 forum, because this is an Iobit forum and ASC 6 Registry Cleaner will do the job every bit as good if not better.

• 2 months later...

Registry Cleaners

I finally found one that is a dream - and SAFE:

Auslogics Boost Speed.

Although pricey, the safety for the Registry Errors alone makes it worth the cost.

Under the tab SYSTEM SCAN you have scan options:

_ Registry Errors

_ Junk Files

_ Broken Shortcuts

_ Fragmented Files (Choose one, 2 or all 4.)

When opting for Registry Errors, Auslogics will gather the errors, delete them, but will NOT DELETE any component connected to WINDOWS -- and it will say so at the end of the deletion. Thus, no restoring is necessary. I've tried quite a few other programs and this one is THE best.

The Junk Files finds things ASC doesn't. Not many, but a few.

Under the Advanced Tools, you can boost the speed without having to configure anything. You can accept what is checked or change it to whatever speed your computer is - or is supposed to be operating. Some interesting plusses available as well.

Tabs also for System Advisor and Resource Useage ... two more plusses.

JC

Archived