IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Interesting

Dch48

I tried out AWC last night and ran the optimizer which found nothing and the registry cleaner which said was fixing a number of invalid entries. I then determined I didn't need the program as I have other utilities that do the same things AWC does and mostly better. Today while looking through the log files of my Norton Internet Security 2009, I discovered 8 instances in the product tampering log of AWC being blocked from creating or deleting registry entries. Why was it trying to tamper with my security software?

Hey, stick around with AWC. With ASC, they improved the registry detection or w/e. I mean, I also have stuff that does it better, ya know? I dont think it was trying to tamper it or anything. I guess it tried to scan the registry and Norton blocked it to protect itself. AWC has been known to do that but really causes no problems. even if it does, they are able to restore it(which is rarely needed)

Archived