IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Windows on desktop disappeared, start button looked funny

Flute

I'm using Start Menu 8 v1.3.0 on Windows 8 x64. A few days ago all my windows disappeared. All I could see was my desktop background (no icons on it) and although the taskbar was still at the bottom it was missing all the running programs. I restarted explorer which solved the problem. Before I did that I took a picture with my phone. Here is the picture:

http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/6221/yxaq.jpg

You can see in the picture the start button looks weird like there was an overlay or something that couldn't be drawn. I don't know if what happened is related to your product or not but I'm putting this here in case anyone else has noticed something similar. Besides your program I have process explorer, notepad++, msysgit, tortoisegit, visual studio, firefox and chrome.

Thanks

Archived