IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Can ASCU 7 beta have customized skins like asc v7

dev3

OK dev3,

Rename public.rcc to public1.rcc in the skin folder of ASCU to use it later if something goes south.

Copy and paste AlienWare.rcc and public.rcc from AlienWare Skin to skin folder of ASCU.

You will not have the preview, but if you follow the procedure I have described HERE, you may even have the preview in User Interface section in settings and everything may work well. :mrgreen: (ATTENTION: I have not tried the preview bit yet.)

Cheers.

OK dev3,

Rename public.rcc to public1.rcc in the skin folder of ASCU to use it later if something goes south.

Copy and paste AlienWare.rcc and public.rcc from AlienWare Skin to skin folder of ASCU.

You will not have the preview, but if you follow the procedure I have described HERE, you may even have the preview in User Interface section in settings and everything may work well. :mrgreen: (ATTENTION: I have not tried the preview bit yet.)

Cheers.

In most of the skins except the one you told about, it doesn't work correctly and deletes some other skins.

Archived