IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

AdvancedWindowsCare 2 Professional Hangs on System Analysis!

azsnowbird86409

advanced windowscare V2 Professional stopped working

The problem has been corrected! This problem may have been due to my having the previous version: 2.0.0.635 installed on my Microsoft compatable PC! I'm using WindowsXP and Internet Explorer 7.0 When I found out there was a newer version of the software program available for download, I uninstalled my older version and reinstalled the newer one! I now have the new version: 2.3.0.738 installed and it's working just great! I have also signed up for the e-mailnewsletter so I'll know when a newer version comes out. Thanks for responding back!

Enoskype: More info on former problem using Windowscare Pro

I'm also using AVG free antivirous software program and use a licensed vertion of Sunbelt's Kerio Personal Firewall! I still have no idea why the older version kept getting stuck when it was doing the system analysis scan, but with this new version everything seems to work just fine! The older version had worked just fine up until today! Again thank you for responding!

azsnowbird86409,

It is good to hear that the problem is solved.

It was a bug in the older version.

Are you sure that you downloaded version 2.3.0.738 ?

The latest available Pro is 2.3.0.758.

Some multi functional antivirus and firewall programs make system analysis to be very slow and even hang if you use SystemGuard Protection in them. AVG free is not one of them. If you have SystemGuard Protection in licensed version of Sunbelt's Kerio Personal Firewall, it may be quicker if you disable it when doing system scan in AWC.

FYI: The AWCsetup file will uninstall the older version unless it says otherwise.

We are all waiting for the version 2.4 to come up soon!.

Enjoy it untill then :)

enoskype

Archived