IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Mouse Icon problem

Rafke

I just installed StartMenu8 for my windows 8.1, but since i did that my mouse Icon/pointer is larger than normal. (big mouse pointer, but low resolution it seems)

I know that the problem is StartMenu8 because when I restart my computer, at the end of the restarting sequence I have the normal small mouse pointer for a short time.

How to fix this?

I just installed StartMenu8 for my windows 8.1, but since i did that my mouse Icon/pointer is larger than normal. (big mouse pointer, but low resolution it seems)

I know that the problem is StartMenu8 because when I restart my computer, at the end of the restarting sequence I have the normal small mouse pointer for a short time.

How to fix this?

I know that Metro interface in settings is a function that adjusts the resolution of metro interface including the mouse, setting may be affected by StartMenu8, this setting was not in Windows 8 it is just on Windows 8.1 but try to adjust the size of the mouse from control panel.

yes I tried to change mouse settings at Control Panel (windows control panel & Metro/StartMenu8 Settings) but unfortunatelly it doesn't work.

Any other options to try? Otherwise I willl have to uninstall StartMenu8 unfortunatelly because this doesn't look nice.

yes I tried to change mouse settings at Control Panel (windows control panel & Metro/StartMenu8 Settings) but unfortunatelly it doesn't work.

Any other options to try? Otherwise I willl have to uninstall StartMenu8 unfortunatelly because this doesn't look nice.

I do not use StartMenu8, I like Windows 8 interface.

You can try to uninstall it or report the problem to IObit Support

Archived