IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC v7 causing Windows Explorer to CRASH!

syndromani

Hi :) first of all excuse my english :neutral:

ASC is the coolest and easiest optomizer in my opinion, i use it for years, but the last version i used 7.1.0.387 causing explorer to crash after i unblug an ext 1tb hdd or open windows quickly, i cheked all optomizing options so idk which one causing it, even after i formatted my pc it happened, i had to use rescue option and undo changes and everything back to normal.

thank you and i wish ASC to become the best :)

samsung LT, intel i7, nvidia optimus, W7x64.

Hi :) first of all excuse my english :neutral:

ASC is the coolest and easiest optomizer in my opinion, i use it for years, but the last version i used 7.1.0.387 causing explorer to crash after i unblug an ext 1tb hdd or open windows quickly, i cheked all optomizing options so idk which one causing it, even after i formatted my pc it happened, i had to use rescue option and undo changes and everything back to normal.

thank you and i wish ASC to become the best :)

samsung LT, intel i7, nvidia optimus, W7x64.

If you scan computer with default parameters, windows should not have any crash or error. You can contact IObit Support (support@iobit.com) for a detailed solution for any problem.

If you scan computer with default parameters, windows should not have any crash or error. You can contact IObit Support (support@iobit.com) for a detailed solution for any problem.

thank you for your response, i think nothing wrong with my system, i forgot to say after ASC the coolest and easiest optimizer "and yet the most effective one" and congrats for the new born program driver booster although its young but it is better than old ones (thump up) i hope my post will contribute toward this project perfection

Archived