IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Ultimate 7 Prevents NTIBack-Up Now EZ from working

After running ASC Ultimate 7 Care with NTI Backup Now EZ installed, the NTI stopped working with an error saying there is an installation problem with NTI. I confirmed this several times. I have deleted ASC now with no problems. I reported this to IObit and they wanted me to do all this stuff that would help them fix it. I refuse. I paid them money for their program that has problems, now they want me to fix it for them. I don't get paid for that. If they are truly interested in fixing the problem, I think they can download the Trial version of NTI and duplicate the problem themselves, or they can refund the money I paid and I'll help them. Meantime I'll use CCleaner, it ALWAYS runs without problems! NTI is more important to me than ASC. I'm tired of all these support people requesting assistance from me...I thought it was supposed to be the other way around?

• 2 weeks later...
After running ASC Ultimate 7 Care with NTI Backup Now EZ installed, the NTI stopped working with an error saying there is an installation problem with NTI. I confirmed this several times. I have deleted ASC now with no problems. I reported this to IObit and they wanted me to do all this stuff that would help them fix it. I refuse. I paid them money for their program that has problems, now they want me to fix it for them. I don't get paid for that. If they are truly interested in fixing the problem, I think they can download the Trial version of NTI and duplicate the problem themselves, or they can refund the money I paid and I'll help them. Meantime I'll use CCleaner, it ALWAYS runs without problems! NTI is more important to me than ASC. I'm tired of all these support people requesting assistance from me...I thought it was supposed to be the other way around?

Advanced System Care is compatible with most programs, even with antivirus. I am not sure 100% that Advanced System care Ultimate cause errors to backup software. Errors can be caused by other program or by incorrect registry values.

Archived