IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Black Screen after turning Turbo Boost on

Teiresias

Hello everyone.

At first the Turbo Boost worked great without any complications but one day I wanted to check the power consumption level with the Turbo Boost and without it, so I turned it off, got the data and turned it on again but the screen went slowly black, remaining black even when I restarted the whole laptop.

Next I tried to restart it few times when suddenly after I plugged the power cable out it returned to collors, windows already booted. When I tried to put it back, screen went black again. I thought to myself, that maybe something went wrong in configuration of Turbo Boost settings and that if I do the whole process of configuration again and set it as it was the last time when it worked, it would work this time too, but the same thing happened - black screen.

Now I have been trying to get it running for 15 minutes and no results so far...

Anybody any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

OK I solved it myself but just to inform you - for some mysterious reason, Turbo Booster sets my brigthness level to 0 whenever I turn it on/off + when I plug in power cable it does the same. Any suggestions as to what may cause this really strange behaviour?

Archived