IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Hi tallorder!

donetao

Hi old friends! It's been awhile sense I have visited IObit forum. You all got fancy on me. I hardly know my way around the forum. Don't know whom I am??

Here's a clue. This was my first forum to join. I loved this forum, but things got mixed up and we parted ways. I still have dear friends here and I think about you often.

I was a pain in the neck when I was a member here. I have been away for a very long time. I thought it was time to pay you all a visit and say Hi.

I'm doing OK. We now live in a retirement village where I help seniors with their computers and printers for free. I have learned a lot sense the first day I joined IObit.

I still don't do well on forums and get into a lot of trouble. I have COPD and I'm not much good. Spend a lot of time on the computer and helping seniors.

Anyone figured out who your mystery quest is

Here's some more clues. enoskype was my hero. I idolized him and he taught me a lot. I had a VIP title when I left the forum. I went from a loved member to a outcast.

I don't know what happened. All water under the bridge. I regret my behavior, but that's to late now. I'm not here to cause trouble on the forum. I think I have finally grown up.

Hoping to hear from some old friends and say Hi and then I'll be on my way. Hey Sunny! Whats up. Hey tailor how are you friend! For give me If I leave someone out. It's been a very long time.

Any of you old guys still here?? I'm 76 and time to say things before it's to late. My health leaves a lot to be desired these days!

This forum Rocks. Big change. Who's in charge??

Archived