IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Downloaded 8 free version update. Mistake?

patsy535

I need help. I downloaded SystenCare8 update. I have had this for a few years. I love it. /when I done it, it said my trail period had expired!!! I uninstalled it all and installed and it still said trail period expired. Any one??? It was not a trail period. It was their free version I have had for a few years. I still have it installed. Need my fix. PLEASE HELP!!!!!:-(

It has only taken me two days to figure this problem out. They have changed the name of the program. It is AdvancedSystemCareUltimate8. Iff it is not a name change and is a different program it let my comply. I just hope this saves someone else turmoil. LOL....... God Bless America

Hi patsy, welcome to IObit Forum! :-)

Advanced SystemCare8 and Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 8 are 2 different programs the latter being the one with anti-virus.

There is no Free version of Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 8.

The price for ASC 8 (Advanced SystemCare 8) and ASCU 8 (Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 8) are different, the latter being a bit higher.

Please visit Official IObit web site by clicking IObit at the top left of each Forum page to understand more about those programs and other IObit programs.

Cheers.

Archived