IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

stop the upgrade to systemcare??

sapphireblues

I do not want to use systemcare v.3 and it seems to try to download it everytime I open windowscare professional. I had 2 laptops and a desktop that had to be taken to the shop and vista and xp had to be reinstalled after using it. like over 300.00 dollars I pay for windowscare and that is what i want how do you stop this systemcare from downloading please

Hi sapphireblues,

Do you use a firewall?

If no, use a firewall to stop it to access to internet.

If yes, then block AWC 2 Pro to access the internet not to download the new version.

Since AWC does not update the definition file anymore, you don't need it to acccess the internet.

Cheers.

I am sorry if I offended anyone here on my other post also

I apologize if I was alittle irate on my other post of this problem ,I was angry and well you know no pc for 3 weeks I really am afraid to use the systemcare again since I had so many problems and well if you don't know alot about computers inside don't touch so I did learn that and I appreciate everyone here.

Thank you for the reply I will try that

later

maybe they will have a safety feature for novice user's sometime "like only for advanced user's"

Archived