IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

No Problems Found on Diagnose System Scan

syncromon

After the upgrade to 3.01 (free version) the Diagnose System Scan always reports "No problems" found...As a test I can run Smart Defrag right after the scan, and it will show that files were defragged, but the Diagnose System did not detect them...along with any of the other functions scanned. It would appear that "Diagnose System" is not working...any ideas?

(OS running is XP sp3)

After the upgrade to 3.01 (free version) the Diagnose System Scan always reports "No problems" found...As a test I can run Smart Defrag right after the scan, and it will show that files were defragged, but the Diagnose System did not detect them...along with any of the other functions scanned. It would appear that "Diagnose System" is not working...any ideas?

(OS running is XP sp3)

i dont really know. fragments are made everytime you do things. even a couple thousand fragments will barely(if any) make an impact on your performance at all. it might help to take a look at your settings. mines is set to ignore until fragments reach 15 percent of my disk space.

Hi syncromon,

Go to:

Main window=>click "Options"=>"Options: General Setting" window=>click "Disk Defragment" of "Diagnose System"=>"Disk Defragment" right pane=>General=>Choose "Always Defrag" from drop down menu of "Perform when fragments exceed"=click "OK" button.

Next time when you repair the "Diagnose System", you should see "x# of fragmented files" on the right of "Disk Defragment.

Click on "x# of fragmented files"=>"Details: Disk Defragment" window.

You can click "Save Report" to save the report or click "OK" to go back to main window.

Pleae tell us if it is working.

Cheers.

Archived