IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Irritating pro

elephanne

I started with Beta 2 free version, upgraded to free care 3 and decided to upgrade to pro version. however i realised that there's two memory bar on my bottom right, one is free version which shows >1000M, another is pro which shows 1423M which should be more exact.

first of all, why didn't the care 3 delete or clean up the previous and two versions running at the same time?

why when i click on the shortcut button, it shows file awcschedule dll missing?

why when it guarantees how many hundred times faster would i lag BIG time not only in internet, but i'm unable to do normal stuffs such as clicking folder, it's as if my lap top suddenly become 486 speed instead of centrino duo speed.

i've decided to delete all the iobit softwares away before re-download the pro version but why the memory bar is still working when i removed the system?

after i've deleted from control panel and all the shortcuts (care 3 and iobit), my internet could not open a single page. i have to download firefox to send post these problems here.

WHY WHY WHY

sounds like you had it running when installing. first of all, youll want to install ASC3 again. then, restore your computer back to the most oldest backup there is with ASC3. close ASC3 and then you should have the ASC3 icon in your taskbar. rightclick it and click exit program. after that, uninstall ASC3 and go to "MyComputer>(Drive you installed on)>Program Files>Iobit and delete the ASC3 folder in the Iobit folder. at that point you should be fine. if all else fails try a system restore

Archived