IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Cyber Warrior

I'm a veteran user of your "Smart Defrag" program.May I give you a suggestion regarding performance and interface of your "Smart Defrag 1.03".

1) The performance seems to be rather slower than it's predecessor and the optimization not perfect as before. The frequently used files are not completely moved to the front.

2) Regarding the interface, former colors are much more appropriate. That is, Green for "Frequently used files", Blue for "Rarely used" files, Red for "Fragmented Files". The moving progress indicator bar should be yellow.

1) The performance seems to be rather slower than it's predecessor and the optimization not perfect as before. The frequently used files are not completely moved to the front.

perhaps many files are getting crapped into your system? many users tend not to go into places to search and hunt for them and often dont find them anyway because they assume the only files from programs are in program files. also, i have not noticed a decrease in speed nor its optimization. as for the colors your not the first to say that.

Archived