IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced Mobile Care issues

i have been using AMC for 3years and it had never given me problems until now when i updated it to the latest version. after i installed the latest version i performed the deep scan and after that when i tried to open my locked files with privacy locker it had removed my previous settings and password and its giving an option to create a new password.

i have tried to roll back to the older version of AMC but no luck i cant unlock my files anymore but they are there on my memory in the encrypted format...please help on what to do

I bought a new licence for AMC Pro. I uninstalled the previous version and try to reinstall AMC Pro.

I've been asked to buy a new code. The same day, same device.

Tried to contact support online, but I couldn't, because "License code is incorrect".

This is a real robbery. Every year I bought product from Iobit.

I'll never buy from this company. It's not about 10$ it's about i've been robbed.

I'm sorry that I knew this company

Archived