IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

very dissatisfied

The program still changes all of my blogs into french!! I am very dissatisfied with support and their inability to 1. read 2. solve my issue

Refund ASAP, RSVP please. The program did not let me exempt key files in the registry. Your response (below) was rediculous-if I knew the answer I would not be asking for help!!!) . Your tech support doesn't seem to get a question and answer it. I'm done.

Refund Now please. RSVP

Neil Licht,

ndlicht@verizon.net

57 West main Street

Marlborough, Ma 01752

Cell (508) 341-9563

Office (508) 481-8567

Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 1:22 AM

To: 'IObit Support Team'

Cc: 'ndlicht@verizon.net'

Subject: RE: [registered] user neil licht Feedback!

How do I know? They look like registry items by title. You are the experts, not me. Look, how about refunding my money and returning me to the free version. I've spent enough time saying the same thing to you and getting virtually no where.

Confirm the refund ASAP From: iobitsupport@gmail.com [mailto:iobitsupport@gmail.com] On Behalf Of IObit Support Team

Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 11:54 PM

To: ndlicht@verizon.net

Subject: Re: [registered] user neil licht Feedback!

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.

You need to tell me the following items are scanned by which module of ASC V3 Pro so that we can help you add them to ignor list. (please tell me the specific module), is Registry Fix or others?

Regsvr32 shdocv.dll

Regsvr32 Oleaut32,dll

Regsvr32 actxprxy.dll

Regsvr32 mshtml.dll

Regsvr32 urlmon.dll

Regsvr32 shell32.dll

Thanks for your patience and we appreciate your support of IObit.

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at 4:06 AM, ndlicht <ndlicht@verizon.net> wrote:

1. Every time I use the program, it changes my blog to French, every time https://www.blogger.com/start it re E D I T E D

2.Read!!!!!!!! I can not get the ignore list to let me enter an ignores. Virtually no response.

I am done with this run around.

3, For the last time- every run of the program undoes the following:

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 1:40 PM, ndlicht <ndlicht@verizon.net> wrote:

Its in the letter below but here they are:

Regsvr32 shdocv.dll

Regsvr32 Oleaut32,dll

Regsvr32 actxprxy.dll

Regsvr32 mshtml.dll

Regsvr32 urlmon.dll

Regsvr32 shell32.dll

I need to exempt these from being deleted with each run.

Now answer and no more questions. Thanks

From: iobitsupport@gmail.com [mailto:iobitsupport@gmail.com] On Behalf Of IObit Support Team

Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 7:20 AM

Hello,

Thank you for writing back to us.

Sorry for the trouble and inconvenience.

Would you please kindly tell me which module cause this problem? If you possible, please kindly send us the screenshot of the trouble you so that we can further investigate for you.

Thanks for your patience and we appreciate your support of IObit.

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 6:50 PM, ndlicht <ndlicht@verizon.net> wrote:

No its pro!!! Read the info!!!! It was in my original request and is part of your RSVP to me.

So, here it is again:

Account Name: E D I T E D

Reference no.: 2991420

Payment method: PayPal

Date/time: 2008-11-28 18:24:12

Order General Total: 19.95 USD

------

Product reference: 912688

Product name: Advanced SystemCare PRO v3

Quantity: 1

Price/unit: 19.95 USD

Taxes (VAT): 0.00 USD

Total: 19.95 USD

From: iobitsupport@gmail.com [mailto:iobitsupport@gmail.com] On Behalf Of IObit Support Team

Sent: Monday, December 01, 2008 1:17 AM

Hello, Neil

The version you're currently using is ASC V3 free version, right? Moreover, we are sorry because we can not find your account under this e-mail address: ndlicht@verizon.net. Would you please kindly send us the invoice or receipt when your purchasing so that we can help you.

We appreciate your support of IObit.

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 1:40 PM, ndlicht <ndlicht@verizon.net> wrote:

Its in the letter below but here they are:

Regsvr32 shdocv.dll

Regsvr32 Oleaut32,dll

Regsvr32 actxprxy.dll

Regsvr32 mshtml.dll

Regsvr32 urlmon.dll

Regsvr32 shell32.dll

Also, installation is sometimes not loading. Can you send me a new registration number to re initialize with?

Sent: Sunday, November 30, 2008 9:57 PM

Hello, neil

Please kindly tell us those registry settings which are listed in your first letter are scanned by which module of ASC V3 Pro?

On Mon, Dec 1, 2008 at 1:24 AM, ndlicht <ndlicht@verizon.net> wrote:

That's the problem. The right clock does not respond!!!! Why not? I can not add anything because it will not allow me to access this feature. I purchased pro so where is the problem?

Sent: Saturday, November 29, 2008 10:01 PM

To: E D I T E D

Hello, neil

Thank you for writing to us.

Our sincerest reply:

1) How do I prevent advanced system care pro from seeing and changing or affecting the following registry settings

---Please right-click with an registry item and select "Ignore selected problem", so it won't be scanned by ASC V3 Pro.

2) With regard to your second question, please select"LAN".

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 1:15 AM, <answers@ucanpreventbadhires.com> wrote:

Registered user neil licht said:

How do I prevent advanced system care pro from seeing and changing or affecting the following registry settings:

Regsvr32 shdocv.dll

Regsvr32 Oleaut32,dll

Regsvr32 actxprxy.dll

Regsvr32 mshtml.dll

Regsvr32 urlmon.dll

Regsvr32 shell32.dll

2. I am a verizon fios customer. How do I select that as my default so the verizon settings are not changed

===================

Product:Advanced SystemCare PRO 3

Version:3.0.0

ComputerType:Top Performance

NetworkType:LAN

Windows Version:Windows XP

Service Pack:

License :E D I T E D

Order :

===================

User's Company:

--

If you like our products, please recommend them to all your friends and families, and win your reputation and FREE prizes.

http://www.iobit.com/spreadtheword.html

Thank you.

Best Regards

Sincerely,

Ivy

IObit Support Team

IObit.COM

http://www.iobit.com

Neil,

The forums are typically for tech support and are staffed mostly by users (like me). Customer service/billing issues aren't handled here. You need to go ahead and pursue a refund through IObit customer service. The IObit FAQ says...

How can I cancel my order? I have already paid.

For questions about a cancellation, please contact our customer service in writing (by e-mail) and briefly explain why you would like to cancel the order.

Your request will be reviewed within 2 business days. We will notify you of the result by e-mail. Any credit will be refunded to your credit card / debit card, if used when ordering, or you will receive a bank transfer or check (USA / Canada).

http://www.iobit.com/contact.html

I am curious though, does ASC delete the dlls or just unregister them? Does it happen in registry fix or in system optimization? Sounds like the core issue is that right-click doesn't work, so you can't ignore certain values?

Good luck with the refund.

Dave

edit: You may want to edit your post and muddy your email addresses so spammer scanner bots don't add you to their lists.

Hey Neil hope you got this sorted mate. I'm trying to get a refund issued too as the program destroyed one of our servers and now the tech support are ignoring my emails. I hate it when tech don't read things properly. I'm in IT support myself and if I was as sloppy as they are, I'd be fired.

• 8 years later...

Archived