IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Will not be going near this company again and advise you don't either

addypearce

After Advanced Windows Care v3 (free) destroying our server because it crashed during a defrag, I upgraded to the pro version so that I could use the technical support. After contacting the support via email, despite telling them that the restore functions were not bringing the server back, they answered with a generic email saying try restoring. I emailed back and told them to actually READ my email, that I couldn't restore and I needed something better as a fix. I got another email which told me pretty much the same thing and also how to turn AWC v3 off at startup?? (why would that make a difference).

I emailed back 3 times and have been totally ignored and am now seeking legal aid as they're refusing to support a product that they made and that has done severe damage to a server we support.

Stay away from they're product, it is not worth the risk.

Archived