IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problems with Pro and getting ignored by support

jpearl

Hi,

Free version worked well so I sprung for pro. Somehow it has turned my sharp Dell flat screens into fuzzy screens with low resolution. I'm at computer 8-10 hours a day and getting some severe eyestrain headaches. Emailed support and their only suggestion was to restore, which I tried several times. Each attempt said 'unable to restore.' Windows version system restore not doing anything either. Anyone willing to offer suggestions?

If anything else, just add me to list of very dissatisfied customers here. The pro version has wrecked my display and support isn't even emailing back after 2 days. I have no idea how to restore screen function to normal.

thanks,

J

Hmm, thats a weird one. Maybe it messed with system config when the automated scan did the windows system optimizations.

You could try to optimize it again using different settings in ASC3 options. Try using Entertainment settings. You could go into device manager and see if anything is messed up in there as far as drivers go. See if you see any exclamation marks, if so uninstall the device and reboot. You could try updating your vid card drivers and see if that resets the config. Have you tried to manually change the display settings in control panel? System Restore?

If your using Vista right click desktop and go to personalize and see if any effects are odd. If you have an Nvidia card just download latest drivers and make any graphical changes in the Nvidia control panel.

Thats about all I can think of atm. Good Luck

Archived