IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Funny Observation

Doriginal

Hi guys, Great software! I recommend this product to all my friends.

One thing I just noticed is that the site you guys recommend (spamfighter.com) comes up as a spyware cookie in ASC3. I know cookies are nbd I just thought it was funny.

PS - Any plans for adding an option to "automatically close all browser windows while repairing privacy"? This way I don't get that pop up window that stays open while I'm afk?

PPS - When is your Spyware Defender product finally being released? I would want to get in on the beta if thats possible.

Keep up the great work!!

Hi guys, Great software! I recommend this product to all my friends.

One thing I just noticed is that the site you guys recommend (spamfighter.com) comes up as a spyware cookie in ASC3. I know cookies are nbd I just thought it was funny.

PS - Any plans for adding an option to "automatically close all browser windows while repairing privacy"? This way I don't get that pop up window that stays open while I'm afk?

PPS - When is your Spyware Defender product finally being released? I would want to get in on the beta if thats possible.

Keep up the great work!!

betas coming in a couple months. tracking cookies are detected by asc3 so yeah. honestly though i wouldnt want it to clean out my privacy automatically. i like to save some of my cookies for a lil and clean it all at once.

Archived