IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Auto Shutdown has no schedule to monitor and edit

sura

ASC 9.2 Free on Window 7, After completely setting schedule of Auto Shutdown there's no schedule to be monitored on what user have set.

I set auto shutdown on a certain time everyday and it works everyday but when I want to edit it there's no setting schedule to be seen and to edit. There' is "No Task" on the first page but actually the task I have set is still working everyday, the first page also shows "Add a Task"only. I used to uninstall the program and reinstall it once again but I found the previous task is still active. I think If task schedule can be monitored after the setting, editing shall be done easily.

Please kindly advise how I can edit or stop the setting task which I used to set previously.

Thank you.

• 1 year later...

Hi Sura,

In ASC v10.4.0.760 I couldn't find Auto Shutdown function so if you have this problem even after deleting ASC I guess this task saved in Windows Task Scheduler itself.

So just look for task shutdown in left side, but if you couldn't find send screenshots I will help you :)

How to start task Scheduler

How to delete tasks from Windows Scheduler.

Cheers! vbsmile.png

Archived