IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced System Care and Adobe Gamma

SueD

When I run ASC, the changes that Adobe Gamma makes to my monitor on boot up go away, and my it becomes much lighter. I can't find anything in the scans that I can add to the ignore list.

If there is some way I can get ASC to leave the changes alone, I'd greatly appreciate it. Meanwhile, I will run it only when I'm about to turn the computer off for the night.

Thanks,

SueD

When I run ASC, the changes that Adobe Gamma makes to my monitor on boot up go away, and my it becomes much lighter. I can't find anything in the scans that I can add to the ignore list.

If there is some way I can get ASC to leave the changes alone, I'd greatly appreciate it. Meanwhile, I will run it only when I'm about to turn the computer off for the night.

Thanks,

SueD

are you saying when asc3 runs the screen becomes lighter or is this after you fix then all changes are undone? if it is after you fix it may be system optmization.

It happens before the scan, right as the program opens. I've checked the system optimization things that it wants to change (there weren't any the last time I ran the scan), but there's no sign of it. It seems very odd to me that it happens at all. It didn't happen with Advanced Windows Care v. 2.

Thanks,

SueD

Archived