IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Advanced SystemCare Pro Review IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Driver Booster Pro Review IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs IObit Software Coupons & Promo Code

Unable to cancel subscriptions - missing from online profile

Halathaine

Hi there, Hopefully this is under the correct forum as this topic isn't concerning 1 specific product.

I've been a subscriber to several Iobit products since 2017 and have had fantastic experiences with all of them. However, I now wish to cancel a few of them after receiving an email outlining an upcoming charge, as I have not been using these programmes for several months now (Smart Defrag 5 PRO, AMC Security PRO and Protected Folder specifically), whilst I'm more than happy to continue my ongoing subscriptions with ASC 12 PRO and Driverbooster 6 PRO.

The problem with this though, is under my profile subscriptions only 1 of my actual ongoing subscriptions (Driverbootser) is showing. I can't turn off auto renewal for what isn't showing up obviously, so I checked out Avangate ( I believe they're somewhat linked to Iobit software) also and the only item there was a one off payment for a phone backup utiity for an information transfer, which was wrapped up last year and is not involved in this issue.

I left 2 emails with the support team over the last several days but have yet to receive a response, so in order to try and find a resolution before I'm charged and to hopefully avoid having to seek a refund, I'm trying my luck here to get a response.

Is this an issue anyone here has come across before? Any help/advice would be highly appreciated.

Cheers,