IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Having run DB computer fails to restart after reboot

My partner has a new, to her, MESH D805 computer which was running perfectly and Driver Booster stated that there were drivers that needed to be upgraded, including VGA graphics card.

Having created a restore point the upgrades were then downloaded and installed and I was then told that the computer needed to be restarted.

Once it restarted, after the restart, NOTHING, nothing at all. I am not even able to seethe BIOS or the F8 or even F5 facility to get to the command prompt. All I am told is that there is "No signal detected". I cannot get back to the restore point. Te computer is running, fans are running and CD tray can go in and out but absolutely nothing out of the computer and the monitor goes back into standby after ten seconds. I even have removed the brand new AORUS GT10 graphics card and reverted to the motherboard VGA output?

Help please. :(