IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Please help me uninstall this program.

Naabu

I have read other threads and tried what they suggest.

CCleaner, Revo, Add/Remove programs..none of them have worked.

I need a file called unins000.msg. Can someone please help me by emailing a copy or pointing me to a place I can download myself.

I have tried reinstalling my current version (V2) and I get the same error that the file is missing.

I don't feel comfortable messing with my registry by hand.

Thank you.

I have read other threads and tried what they suggest.

CCleaner, Revo, Add/Remove programs..none of them have worked.

I need a file called unins000.msg. Can someone please help me by emailing a copy or pointing me to a place I can download myself.

I have tried reinstalling my current version (V2) and I get the same error that the file is missing.

I don't feel comfortable messing with my registry by hand.

Thank you.

there are two ways you can do this.

reinstall v2 to another folder and copy and replace everything and see if it works.

OR

you can delete all the files in the AWC folder and clean ur registry(btw to fully clean it out of awc folders, you have to enable seeing hidden folders. then after removing awc folder from program files you go into program data, search there, then users, then go into all the profiles looking for appdata. some profiles have files there and some dont.)

Archived