IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

new computer can't use license code

ddcam3

Hi ddcam3,

Please contact directy to IObit. Write to support@IObit.com giving your original e-mail and the License Code.

Please do not post them here in the Forum.

You can not transfer a valid License Code from one computer to another if you have a License of ASC Pro for 1 PC for 1 year.

That is to say, once you use your right on one computer, you can not use it on another one.

A Hardisk and a Processor change both together is considered as the change of the PC.

Thank you and cheers.

That is not right...!!!!

I just lost a PC to a blown motherboard. So now I can't install the PRO version that I PAID for on the new PC I had to buy...???? That is crap!!!!

Why can't I be issued a replacement reg. code?

That is not very good business and if i had known that I could not be supported in that manner, I would NOT have purchased anything from the company.

Thanks!

Archived