IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Sort Registry Fix results

Iota

I've used CCleaner and Glary Utilities for some time to clean my registry, but saw good reviews of ASC3 and decided to try it. I have a few questions/issues with the Registry Fix function, but will ask in different threads. As this is my first post, this will be my my only intro!

Is there any way to sort the Registry Fix results? They are sort of grouped, but they are still mixed, and I find it difficult to analyze. Glary has a good UI where the problems are grouped by category, and CCleaner lets me sort by problem type (grouping), data (I can see all problems relating to a specific file), or registry key. Is there any flexibility in ASC3?

Sysinfo: Intel, XP-Pro, ASC3-free.

FWIW, while I'm new to ASC3, I'm not a computer newbie at all, so don't mind digging into system files, etc.

Archived