IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Is a superfetch version of iobit smart defrag coming?

I see beta 3 is finally out--which I will soon try. But as I recall there were plans to get a some iobit smart defrag version of superfetch working for XP.

Is that still planned---or is it totally scrapped?

As a forum junkie, I am having some doubts about iobit---I ask a simple question---and receive no replies after a week---I have some serious doubts

about this forum and iobit's commitment to end users.

Sorry,

but the reason you don't quickly receive a response for questions like the one you asked in this thread is because there are more important questions to answer regarding user support- if you wish to view the timeline of planned events in the software releases to come, you should check the website and the forums occasionally. The main programs are being updated and released on a timely basis- and based on priority. You cannot take a "planned" schedule as if it were written in stone since many other problems may occur and the team is very busy with other things.

Archived