IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Hi just registered here

Morning :)

I recently purchased the pro beta edition of AWC 2.40.863 as I was using an older, free version before just to try it out for a while. I have to say, I for one am really impressed with it overall (couple of tiny snags here and there but through reading other posts on here have been able to work them out)

I just have but one complaint/question; despite paying for the pro edition and having my licence number sent to me, I still can't enter in my details as it keeps saying that it's 'invalid'. Not only that, but whenever I have to restart or turn on my PC, as soon as my desktop loads up I get some sort of warning message that apparently the version of AWC I downloaded has 'pirate issues'?! :shock: (or something like that, you'll have to excuse me have not been up long)

I just noticed another post on here to do with registration problems and that Tim (who I presume is the clever guy behind this ace software!) replied back with something about giving him a week to sort out bug(s)? I registered last Sunday so would I be right in assuming this might be sorted by tomorrow? I really hope so because like the guy who posted that topic thread up stated, I cannot clean or optimize any of the functions until I register :cry:

It is annoying I have to say (sorry guys!) :?

If you could offer me any assistance or let me know that i'm not the only one with this problem and when reasonably it might be sorted, I would be most grateful :-)

Thank you

Steve

....hmmm, right, it appears now after just trying to enter my details again that it actually worked this time! lol :razz:

Am reallllllllly pleased and relieved now because having all those items unprotected from spyware and the reg errors and system analysis probs was startin to worry me some what :twisted:

Well, so far so good so with any luck, I won't need to moan again like that maybe just come back from time to time to get some tips/possible helpful tools etc heh

Well done guys this definately lives up to its hype now!

Hi kinzeUK,

Nice to hear that your problem has been solved.

FYI:

Anybody who may have the same problem like yours, although with less functions relative to Pro, can use the AWC Personal edition side by side with Pro to keep their computers in good shape untill te problem with the Pro is solved.

Archived