IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

advance care

:D I feel like I have found the pot o gold. :lol: my my my,this done my computer a world of good.It taken care of alot of stuff on there I didnt even know was there,wow.It is going faster but at times its slow,I have a router on the main PC and am using an adapter,I was thinking when someone is on the main PC mine will run slower certain games cause this as well.But altogether its a wonderful product and God bless,I will keep it installed and use it when its needed.THank you.

B.Sands

• 4 weeks later...

Glad to hear that! You might also want to try out SmartDefrag to help get some extra speed and stability. For that matter, try out Advanced Spyware Remover (just Google that along with "evonsoft" and download) to help remove spyware. Lavasoft Ad-Aware Personal and Trend Micro HouseCall (online virus scan and removal- free and effective) are also two excellent free services :D

Cheers

Archived