IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Has changed how other programs work.

Hi, i ran a deep optimize earlier today, i have now found that when i right click on the recycle bin icon, and click on "empty recycle bin and run privacy sweep", i am now asked to "choose the program you want to use to open this file", i never use to get this message.

It normally just runs the "empty recycle bin and run privacy sweep", any advice would be much appreciated. I just hope that it has not altered other programs.

Thanks, Garry.

Hi Garry (Anglo-Saxon),

It is not Smart Defrag, but strangely, sometimes AutoCare.exe, and AutoSweep.exe files in the main ASC 3 folder disappear. I could not find the reason yet. (It happened in a PC where Optimize has never been used.)

Please reinstall ASC 3.2, this will cure it.

Alternatively, you can try extracting the attached AutoCareSweep.zip file to the main folder of ASC 3.

I hope this helps.

Cheers.

AutoCareSweep.zip

Archived