IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Game Booster Question

I have just downloaded the latest version of Game Booster and tried it out but I notice that, on returning to 'normal' mode, Uninterruptible Power Supply is shown as 'Stopped'.

Can anyone suggest why this should be?

Otherwise this seems to be a very useful utility, I have been searching for a method of shutting down unnecessary functions during gameplay for years.

Hi Crofter, did you check afterwards in the services for confirmation? You can check that easily from Win Manager utility of ASC 3.

If the Uninterrupted Power Suply service is stopped, then your information is very useful for IObit to correct that.

Cheers.

UPS operation.

Thanks for that, but I must expain I am using a 'Kebo' UPS which I have had for some years, I replaced the batteries recently and since then the 'Power Manager II software which came with the UPS has refused to operate so I uninstalled it. The UPS itself operates very effectively and gives me several minutes of power in the event of a Power cut so is still useful.

Win Manager includes the UPS and shows it as running. Does this mean that IO Bit has 'fixed' it?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived