IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare 3.2.0 vs processor

grannylee

As a matter of curiousity, I clicked on all features of ASC 3 and found the running programs on my processer. I could not believe how many AWC and ASC that were running!! Most of them were hidden. I did not stop or delete any because I do not know which should be there and which ones should be deleted. My processer constantly runs at 100% and gets extremely slow. Can anyone help me decide which ones should be running?

Hi grannylee,

I wouldn't terminate any of the processes of ASC (AWC) (hidden or seen), as when idle, they will not consume any CPU. (Unless running a deep clean of RAM by Smart RAM or Scanning/Repairing of ASC.)

Better to check the CPU usage of ASC and the Utilities of ASC from Task Manager when ASC is running.

Best to see in Task Manager, what is eating up your CPU to be at 100%.

Cheers.

Archived