IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

What do I need to Do ?

SamIam

I have ASC pro 3.2.0 , and I cannot get the automatic update feature to activate. I have followed the instruction to install and it will not turn on .I can manually update , but I would like for it to start when I open ASC.

Hi SamIam,

Use the recommended settings in Options and it will update automatically.

You can choose "Check for updates when program starts" option in Update section of Options and click Apply button for update to check when you start ASC (ASC should not be running in system tray at that time).

If you choose the "Excute at Windows Startup" option in General Settings of Options, update is checked when the Windows start.

Cheers.

I don't think anything is wrong and probably it does it in the background silently.

To check that, note the date of the Database Date:, and couple of days later you may see that the date is changed without your notice when you do other things with ASC.

Other way is, restart your PC the next day with proper adjustments for Automatic updating.

If you are not sure, best way is use the recommended setting for update, or update manually.

Did you read the whole USAGE of IOBIT PRODUCTS thread? There are tons of information there.

Thank you and cheers.

Archived