IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Bug Reports Section??

Valuater

I notice that things seem top be "all over the place here" especially with this small outburst of the latest False-Positive. There were threads everywhere and it seemed that more were popping up in different places.

I believe the overall purpose of these forums is to support IObits products here and help the users. I see a lot of talented and knowledgeable people doing just that. However, there seems to be "chasing" each post.

I think there should be a "bug Report" Sub-Section in the ASC and One in the SD section. These areas would only be posted in by "officials" of the forum and it would do 2 things.

When a new poster comes with the "same" problem, he might see that his "same" problem is in the bug section and if not, an official could direct him to that specific bug report and show him that we are "On-It"!!!

THIS COULD BE THE MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL....

Developers can come and look in the bug section and read "qualified" bug reports and not waste their time looking through all the posts everywhere. Then they can leave "qualified" responses, that again, can be used by the forum officials to direct users and show exactly just how much we are "On-It"

Just some thoughts....

Valuater

8)

Archived