IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Installation Bug

Valuater

Hi all... 8)

I have a computer that I was in the process of updating ASC from 3.1 to 3.2. I downloaded the 3.2 program and ran it.

The installation was completed and the program started to run the "scan". Just about that same time, the updater popped up. It said something about the latest files available, but, the information was quickly removed from the GUI and it stayed there with a blank screen.

I believe there is a conflict between the two processes running at the same time. Again, this is the automated scan after initial install and the automated updates checking at the same time.

It seemed to freeze up the entire program. I don't recall exactly what steps I took to get out of it, however, I do believe this could easily be reconstructed for testing on most any machine.

And if I recall correctly, I had seen this before.

As Always, Thanks for all the great support here in the IObit Forums

Valuater

8)

Archived