IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Thanks, and a suggestion...

Hi,

I've just discovered GB and I've gotta say it's an excellent idea

I went through a stage of manually disabling services and whatnot to free up resources but it's nice to have this do it automatically and to recover the system back afterwards as to be honest I just couldn't be bothered after a while :mrgreen:

on to the suggestion...

I have a couple of services that I would like to disable which aren't picked up by GB, one being Diskeeper , and I have to do it manually. no big deal but it would be nice to be able to configure GB to do extra services that it doesn't already pick up on

I suppose this could go hand in hand with another suggestion to add other applications in the systray to the list that GB can close.

**edit - just found beta3 so ignore this bit --->> :grin: Also to save these settings for a one click solution would be grand

Thanks for the great little piece of software :razz:

8-)

don't mean to toot my own horn, but I found the Gamebooster.ini file, edited it to include the line "diskeeper=Checked" in the Vista section, restarted GB, and it worked! :mrgreen::mrgreen:

thank you for a truly great app

Archived