IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problem when program minimizes

Hello, love the program but have a problem since beta 4. When i first select game mode and then minimize to the sys tray it works and I can see the gamebosster icon down there. But after going back to noraml mode an then going to game mode again, when I hit minimize the icon dissapers. Stranger still is that the program turns off programs and services but Gamebooster does not show up in the task manager like in beta. 3 I have to click the desktop icon to get the program to come back and switch to normal mode after playing games. All the previous betas have worked good for me. I have done a fresh install and deleted the program folder, but the same thing happens minimizes correclty the first time and then goes back to the above mentioned behavior. I am running vista 64 bit ultimate. Thanks for the help and sorry for the long post. Great Program Im sure the next beta will be great!

Archived