IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Hi

FKW

I'm having a small problem with the Game Booster.

I had the older version yesterday and I had my computer in Gaming Mode, so all those applications I didn't need while gaming were turned off. I did not change my computer back to normal mode.

Today, when I went on Game Booster, they made me update it, so I did and then I noticed it was still technically in gaming mode cause all the applications were closed. But it's shown as Normal Mode. Now I'm not sure how to turn all those applications back on.

Thanks

Hi FKW,

That wasn't a good move :sad:, let's try this one and try to sort it out.

It has helped to solve a problem in the thread here.

After exiting Game Booster, go to this post and download and extract the file to your main Game Booster folder replacing the GameBooster.ini file.

Restart your computer. Start Game Booster, see if the applications are running in Normal Mode.

I hope this helps.

Cheers.

Archived