IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I want to thank you!

I have been playing World of Warcraft for a many months on my 11 year old Dell desktop. All oem except a replaced fan.

Once I got to Outlands I found the pc lagged too much to be able to play in that zone due to the higher graphics I guess. Anyway I had to stop playing my main there last month because of it. I also could not play in any of the dungeons or raids there for the same reason.

Needless to say, I've been very disappointed...until 3 days ago when I logged onto Advanced System Care for weekly maintenance. That's when I discovered Game Booster! 8-)

I figured I had nothing to lose and installed it because I have 100% faith in your products. Thank God I did!

I logged onto WoW, started Game Booster and took my toon to one of the zones which had bogged my pc down so horribly.

I HAD NO PROBLEM PLAYING! Unbelievable!

I wasn't sure if it was GB or not, so I shut it off...INSTANT FREEZE UP IN-GAME! :roll:

Needess to say I re-enabled it immediately and today finished the first zone of that area. I'm so happy I could cry! :grin:

THANK YOU so much!

If you want a testimonial I'll write one up in a flash.

You guys are now my heroes! :mrgreen:

Archived