IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Newbie Question

klajdi2

I scanned my computer and it found many errors.I fixed some of them but I hesitated for some others.For example at the cookies section I didn't know if I should check them all,and I didn't.

Also at the registry cleaner and TCP and NET BIOS it found many errors but I didn't know if I should correct them all.

Can somebody help me to choose what to correct and what not?

Hi klajdi2,

If you give a bit of information about your OS, computer usage type, internet connection type, which AWC you are using, did you do what the program said just after installation (system restore), etc., etc., it will be much easier to guide you.

My computer is a Pentium 2 with 320 RAM.Windows 2000 Pro .I know it's not great but I don't have money to buy a new one.(even a used one:cry: )

Anyway,I use it to go online mostly but also for other apps.

At Security Defense should I check every box and have everything immunized?

At System Analysis there are many things that the program sugests I should change.What should I do?

At system configuration most are

Optimize RAM/CPU Cpability (2)

Optimize File system (4)

Optimize Crash Control (11)

Optimize Internet Explorer (2)

and others.Would it be better to write here each and every one of them in order to find out what they are?

Thank you

klajdi2,

At Security Defense you should check every box and have everything immunized.

You still have not given much information related to my above post.

Go to the following relevant sticky thread and read the comments of Clayton and others.

http://www.iobit.com/Forum/showthread.php?t=176

It would be better to write there each and every one of them in order to find out what they are.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived