IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Problem getting code for free offer for ASC Pro V3

PMBrew

Earlier this month I was offered by IObit a free version of Pro following the purchase of one of about 4 or 5 offers. One was a florist, and a few others and I chose the donation to the USO. The info stated that I would be receiving my Pro in about 1 or 2 days. Well, the donation has been paid by my bank and I still have not rec'd a Registration code and Support wants a receipt of which I do not have, only the bank transaction of which I did email back to them. I am unable to locate the offers. Do you happen to have a copy of that offer? If I recall correctly it was still available about a week ago. Is anyone having a semilar problem? Can anyone help?

Since I love the Free version so much and am very happy with it I just thought the Pro would be great to have to do a deeper cleaning as the ACS shows that there are more files to be cleaned out that can only be done by the Pro ver.

Archived