IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Question and suggestion

Hello,

I would like to make a question and a few suggestions to SD.

Question:

Isn't better to have the Directories closed to MFT to gives us fastest file access performance?

Suggestions:

1. I would like to have an option in PD to send some type of files and directories to inner tracks of the disk. For this we should also can define the files that aren't accessed or modified for some X time. You can take a look at what UltimateDefrag can do about this suggestion.

2. Set different schedulers and different defrag methods for each disk or partition.

Keep going... ;)

Hi VaMPiRiC CRoW,

I have asked similar questions to IObit and to all of the Forum members in this post and this post, and still did no get any answers!!!

The answer to your question is in that question mentioned above.

Please read the posts in Think about Defragmentation!!! thread, there are very good informative posts there.

Before having the ability to put the files to the inner part of the disk, I would like to have the file exceptions from defragmentation.

I agree with your second suggestion.

Cheers.

Archived